I feel so tired of everything right now again.
trained from 730-1030 and we had a friendly match
with NJC this time around. I was being subbed into
the match during the mid time and I was in the "forward",
where I was supposed to score the goals.
honestly, this is actually the first time I am playing
"forward". I was so blur and my reaction was so wols,
I can't fucking stand myself. I actually let the ball
went past me. zzz.
something hilarious happened during the match though.
this NJC guy was marking me (they had a mixed team)
and one of the seniors from our school went "eh, what's your name ah?"
to me and that guy actually thought she was asking him okay.
super funny lah. why the hell would someone wanna ask you for
your name in the middle of a match ah? hahaha.
couldn't laugh out loud because I would surely tio gan by coach
if I did that so I had to suppress my laughter. D:
oh by the way, I forgot to blog about something yesterday.
I was on the train to school as usual when I glanced towards the sky
and I saw a very very chio sky! it has shades of baby pink, baby blue
and baby purple, very very pretty. it was the prettiest sky I've ever seen. <3.>
okay, I shall end this post for now. JA.